Followers

15 SEPT

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 / Posted by Muhammad Danny /

Its 3.27 am now..

I'm in my Lil Sis room..
Camping here as my aircond has been down for weeks.. [Yess.. I'm annoyed with this]

Hows life now??
Phewh.. There are parts where I enjoy it..
There are times I really feel like crying and jumping down the building..

[1] The World's Local Bank.
I don't see my self in this place for long..
Headsets, communication via phone, desk..
Is so not me and how I was back in university..

Would love to get a new job..
Where by it will be done with heart..
Its about walkie talkie. Running up and down. Being scolded right on the face..
This is my life and how I was thought through out university..

One simple decision, has plenty-ness of backup plans..
Every decision made must have its justification then and then..
Every idea must have its pro's and con's being discussed thoroughly..
And at the end of the day, what ever happens, is a no turn back..


[2] Getting Maried
Phewh.......
Its not easy as you guys think..
I'm ready mentally to become a husband and a father..
But on certain areas, is a no way to be discussed here..

Preparation is like going on..
Discussion on so called both sides is going on..
Financial wise?? Phewh.. Any sugar mummy on the floor?? Lol..

Shall not advise further on this issue..
Just to sensitive to be discussed publicly..

Will update more latter on..
Have tans to be shared..
But sometime heart-blogging is the best way..
And yes, I enjoy sleeping now..

2 comments:

Comment by Faizulhadi on September 16, 2010 at 1:40 PM

haalooo
don frgt to follow my blog
http://akubudaklicik.blogspot.com/

Comment by XIX Dragunov on September 17, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Drowning in our own debris
Fool our thoughts as though we're free
Close our eyes so we can see
The depth of all we mean to be

Post a Comment